Friday, October 27, 2017

Bubba and the Traffic Cop

Officer Smith was out patrolling on Main Street the other day, when he spotted Bubba driving along and weaving all over the road. Knowing how Bubba liked to indulge in some "liquid refreshments" at all hours of the day and night, Officer Smith figured he could add to his ticket count, and get a good D.U.I. "bust" at the same time, so he pulled Bubba over.

 Officer Smith walked up to Bubba's pickup truck, and advised him that he will have to take a breath test.

Bubba said, "I'm so sorry, but I have asthma real bad, me, and if I blow too hard, I'm gonna have me a real bad attack."


But Bubba said, "Oh, I'm so sorry, but I have hemophilia, too. If you take some blood, I could bleed to death."


So Officer Smith told him, "Well, OK, then I'm gonna give you a blood test."


Officer Smith, getting just a little frustrated, told Bubba, "Well then, I will need a urine sample to test."


Bubba said, "I am truly sorry, but I also have diabetes, and if I do give up my urine, my blood sugar will drop real low."


Officer Smith then said, "Well, OK, then come over here and walk this line for me."


Bubba replied, "Gee, I'm sorry, I can't do that either." 


Officer Smith, really now mad, screamed, "And why not?"


Bubba answered, "Because, I'm too drunk!"



5 comments:

John A Hill said...

Thanks for the chuckle, Angel.

Big Sky Heidi said...

A great laugh!

Mike said...

The beginning of a great joke weekend!

allenwoodhaven said...

Good one! I always appreciate a good joke told well.

And I hope Mike is right!

Duckbutt said...

Thanks for the great joke!