Thursday, February 14, 2013

True Love

For Valentine's Day, I give you a romantic cartoon.  Men and women are built differently, physically and psychologically.  There's evolution and culture behind this.  However, each year on Valentine's Day couples mark this occasion with romantic gestures.  Sometimes the perceptions as to what constitutes a romantic gesture may be different, but accept a romantic gesture for what it is: an attempt to reach out with love.
 
Olivier charms Colombe with a perfect rose.
 
 
I don't think that we should censure guys for being romantic in the way they might happen to be.  It is due to the way they we have evolved over numerous millenia.  And the romantic and the physical are not that far apart sometimes.



 
 
Finally, a Valentine for my on-line friends.  Thank you for being yourself, and checking into my blog.  I hope your Valentine's Day is a joyous one.  Love is beautiful.  What the world needs more of love is love, sweet love.  It's not in a superabundant supply.
 
Angel
 
 
 

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the butt one made me laugh. so true!

Insane Penguin said...

Happy V-Day Angel!

Mike said...

Happy VD.

Sinner Bob said...

Happy VD

John A Hill said...

I hope that you had a romantic Valentine's Day, Angel!

Bilbo said...

I somehow can't bring myself to wish you a happy "VD" ... it just doesn't sound right, somehow. So, Angel, I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day, and that we will have the pleasure of reading your blog for a long time to come!!